Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

what every girl want to hear

once there was this boy and this girl, she really like him but she dont know if he feels the same way about her. so one day, she decide to ask him some questions.

girl: thanx for the fun day
boy: no problem
girl: can i ask you a few questions?
boy: sure 0.0
girl: and...be honest
boy: have i ever crossed your mind?
boy: no
girl: do you like me?
boy: no
girl: do you want me?
boy: no
girl: would you cry if i left
boy: no
girl: would you live for me?
boy: no
girl: would you do anything for me?
boy: no
girl: choose me or your life.
boy: my life.

the girl ran away in shock depression
the boy ran after her and told her..

the reason you never crossed my mind is because your always on my mind.
the reason why i dont like you is because i love u
the reason i don't want is because i need you
the reason why i dont cry if you left is because i'll die if you left
the reason i wouldnt live for you is because i would die for you
the reason im not willing to do anything for you is because i will do everything for you
the reason i choose my life is because you are my life

No comments:

Post a Comment